cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access a website through my network

dariely_ann
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.  I'm having an issue login to a website through my network (named Academic Network). One third of the students on the Academic Network can't login to a student website, but they can from their cell phones or from a completely different network.  They are able to reach the page, just some cannot login; it seems like there is a limit on how many people can login, but this issue is sporadic and sometimes fixes itself or sometimes there aren't any problems.  I keep telling my management that I don't believe is the Academic Network since the students can get to the website, I believe it has to do with the web server, but since it only happens on my network, I can't say its not us. The webserver is hosted in our VMWare which its also part of our network. All devices and webservers are in the same Academic Network. We don't manage the webserver itself, only the ESXi, and our server guy is gone.  I have contacted the webserver contractor and he says nothing is wrong with it.  Can someone please tell me where to look for, what to do, if you need more information? I am the only Network administrator here with no help.

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card