cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unstable internet connection in cisco isr 1100

unidadso
Spotlight
Spotlight
I have a very strange problem when I connect the router to the internet and consult any page after a few seconds the connection goes down I restart the internet mode I have connection and again the connection goes down
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

Check the the port speed/duplex settings on the router-modem make sure they are the same at both ends,

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hello,

post the full running configuration (show run) of your ISR1100 router. What do the logs show (show log) ?

Hello

Check the the port speed/duplex settings on the router-modem make sure they are the same at both ends,

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

thanks for the solution effectively the connection by the provider isp the mode supported 10-100 mgb the port of the cisco isr its configuration was for 1000 mgb for which it only maintained the connection for 10 seconds to the internet
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card