Views
Helpful
Replies

URGENT help needed

Iseeyou
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have been dealing with this problem for more than a week now, i have been able to get through config and all other things except one i.e applying extended ACL. I have tried doing it several time, the syntax seems to be okay and so do the configs - but somehow even after applying the ACL the traffic won't stop between the VLANS.

Basically, VALN 20 is allowed to access all other VLANS (10, 30 and 40) along with the WAN network on the other side - but all the other VLANS (10,30 and 40) are not allowed to access WAN or ping each other, however they must allow VLAN 20 to ping them.

The answer to this problem is due in another 8 hours, and i have run out of ideas now. I did apply the ACL to the router on the IN, and have tried applying it using the sub-interface instead of the main port too. I am attaching the pkt file below with specs and problems both. Kindly help guys. 

6 Replies 6

Share pkt let me check it

MHM

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Iseeyou,

Please share the topology and/or configuration....will be helpful...

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Iseeyou
Level 1
Level 1

here

Iseeyou
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, if i could as for a help here. I have been looking into the requirements and it states i need to rather use a server to route DHCP on the LAN site. If you guys can edit the topology and add a server for DHCP it would be a great help. I have been trying to crack that all night, but just cant get to make it work. It would be VERY helpful if someone amongst you could add a server to the LAN site and configure it as the DHCP source rather than using DHCP pools from the routers like i did.

I know its a lot to ask, but i am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hello,

I added a DHCP server on the LAN side.

Iseeyou
Level 1
Level 1

Guys, could anyone just help me out with application of the extended ACL meeting the requirements stated in the original file i uploaded? For ease, i am attaching it here as well. If any could just help me with the ex ACL meeting the requirements, it'd be a GREAT help.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card