cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 365 Machines and Cisco AnyConnect/ASDM

gvaughn2246
Level 1
Level 1

I've been experimenting with the new Windows 365 cloud PCs and recently established a routed based S2S via my firewall (ASA 5515) and Microsoft azure. I can access everything (network shares, AD, DNS,etc.) except for my firewall. I can ping my firewall from the 365 machines, but I can't get in via ASDM nor if I were to startup AnyConnect it won't even resolve my server address. I've tried disabling the machines local firewalls and creating a firewall rule to allow any/any access from the IP range that the 365 machines use. still no luck. I think it's on the firewall side that the problem lies but I am not sure.

Has anyone experienced these types of issues or have any suggestions on where to look?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

After some more troubleshooting, I realized the mistake was on my end, as I had not yet configured/allowed ASDM access through VPN on that particular IP range. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>......but I can't get in via ASDM nor if I were to startup AnyConnect
  Hmm. note that the particular products (ASDM and Anyconnect)  usually have a supported platform list in datasheets and or product specifications, so if the new Windows product is not (yet) in there ,  then 'it won't work' (so to speak) , 

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

After some more troubleshooting, I realized the mistake was on my end, as I had not yet configured/allowed ASDM access through VPN on that particular IP range. 

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card