cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hallo,I have an ISR 1100 Router connected to two C9200 switches. However, I have observed that all three devices are flapping a lot. On checking further, one of the C9200 ports connected to the ISR router's WAN port (Gi0/0/0) is in VLAN800 but Gi0/0/...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all In the below design - r1 is doing ebgp peering with r2 and r3r2 and r3 is advertising 10.10.10.0/24 to r1  r1 -> r3 is the selected path to reach 10.10.10.0/24 Assuming that prefix filtering of any kind is NOT setupq1) is it normal for r1 to b...

bgp.jpg
SJ K by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I want to create an IPsec tunnel between Meraki mx64 and Cisco Router C8200. Is it possible? We have broadband link at router end and lease line at firewall end.

Hello all, just acquired a Cisco 2911K from work. Just spent the last day or so learning how to factory reset it, barely assign IP's to the 3 ports. Most times I have to reset it and start over from scratch. My main question is, setting this up for w...

Goatster by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have been working on a network for one of my classes with the goal being PC10,20,30 to ping Loopback0 interface on the ISP router. The PC's are all DHCP and have been configured correctly and as far as I know the PAT has been as well. When I try to...

SCPMAN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I'm studying for ENARSI and right now reading a redistribution related chapter in OCG by Edgewoth and there's а note and no explanation provided. Could anyone please explain why?When redistributing from a source protocol with a higher AD...

vault by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,i have strange behavior on two Nexus 9000same identical configuration also compared with diffsame identical ACLsscanning with nmap on specific ports returns different resultsFor the first Nexus for example, the 161udp port result filtere...

M.Fly by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have tried to configure an example of networks I got assigned by my teacher and cannot find any mistake I may have done. I have spent a lot of time trying to find it, but at this point this just seems like a bug in the program. Could you, ple...

pepazetek by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I've deployed a new Cisco CSRr1000v(Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.03.04a) VM on Proxmox and tried to access the web interface, but it's taking a long time to load. It had the same loading issue when I did the same deployment before, ho...

Menon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes