Views
Helpful
Replies

Application link utilization

AbuRafay63
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I have query regarding cisco sdwan vManage. I have 20.3.4 version of vManage. i can see applications graphs and volume of data passing through tunnel/link for 1hr etc. So, question is, can i get information that particular application is using how much link bandwidth out of 100mbps link ??

Or any formula to apply on application volume of data we have in vManage to extract exact or approximate link BW utilization by that application?? suppose in 1hr, application passes 1GB data from 100MBPS link. how i can calculate bandwidth used by the application?? 

BR:

Kamran

3 Replies 3

svemulap@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Kamran -

You should be able to drill down based on the application under "DPI Applications"
It has 1/3/6/24h, 7 days and custom option

HTH

AbuRafay63
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Svemulap,

Im not asking for volume of data particular app sending but looking to knwo how much link is being utilized by application. Suppose i have 100mbps WAN link and how much BW is being used by this app??? Thanks

BR:

ow i can gather this info from vManage? this is question 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: