Views
Helpful
Replies

Partial WAN connectivity

Ariyarathna
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Friends,

I am new to SDWAN and try to impliment SDWAN LAB.Following is the my testing Lab topology.

image.png

I found following in the main dash board.

image.png

As per above topoogy patial WAN connectivity is observerd in the main dashboard.I just configure the basic configuration without any service template (Vedge configurations attached herewith).

image.png

Please help me to understand the issue in my configuration.Thank you verymuch for your valuble time and your support is highly appriciate.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is ok, as per the config you did basic config only vpn0, so as per I know this is expected.  you need to configure Transport and other VPN requirements to get full-mesh connectivity, not sure what is the goal of your Lab.

Attached are some Lab guides to creating Templates (if you like to vManage to manage vSmart and vBond  make Templates of vSMART and vBOND also work as expected.)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you very much for the reply.I just have one issue .As far as I Know, By default, WAN edge routers try to form overlay tunnels to every received TLOC from a different site using every available color (Like following diagram)

image.png

As per my observation BFD sessions between defferent colors are down.Is there anything I need to configure.

image.png

Your support is highly appriciated

Update....

Actually after I configure default route from both vEdge routers Full WAN connectivity obtained.

image.png

But If I create static routes to obtain the same connectivity it is not working.....

For a example :

If create following summery routes insted of defult route BFD is down between two colors.

ip route 10.65.0.0/16 10.65.91.100

ip route 10.65.0.0/16 10.65.92.100

Can anybody please explain what is the logic here ...

Your help is higly appriciated ...

As i mentioned in another post, you had a basic config you need to build up the config, Most cases the static route is not the best way, i would advise using any IGP protocol always for best results.

Most commonly used OSPF

but good to know that you progressed better.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi, please can you share the output of "show ip route"?

Thanks