Views
Helpful
Replies

Best SINGLE resource to decode vManage gui displays

Steytler
Level 1
Level 1

hi there - 

Is there 1 resource to understanding what is being displayed in vManage gui?  When I look at the vManage Main Dashboard and go into WAN Edge and I get a display.  Some of these displays can be hard to understand.  For instance, I have 1 vedge router with 14(22) under BFD.  My assumption is 14 BFD sessions, but what is the 22?  There are other GUI questions and it would be nice to have a GIU manual...lol.

thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

svemulap@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
We are adding a tool-tip in vManage 20.8 which is expected to be released shortly.
Specific to your question: on BFD 14 (22) - The are a total 22 BFD Sessions but only 14 have formed.
Doing 'showing bfd sessions' (vEdge) 'show sdwan bfd sessions' (cEdge) will show.

HTH.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

svemulap@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
We are adding a tool-tip in vManage 20.8 which is expected to be released shortly.
Specific to your question: on BFD 14 (22) - The are a total 22 BFD Sessions but only 14 have formed.
Doing 'showing bfd sessions' (vEdge) 'show sdwan bfd sessions' (cEdge) will show.

HTH.

While you are taking requests, how about a 'back' button so that when users get to the end of a long gui config and something is wrong they don't have to completely scrap what they have done?  Have the ability to go back into the process and fix what is wrong would be wonderful.  Scrapping something you've been wrestling with is very frustrating.