Can't change any values after downgrade to 17.9.3

dijix1990
VIP
VIP

I have CLI template with configuration

logging discriminator auth mnemonics drops AUTH_PASSED
logging console discriminator auth
logging buffered discriminator auth

and after downgrade cedge from 17.9.4 to 17.9.3 I noticed that couldn't change values in the template because vmanage gets error

[11-Oct-2023 11:14:00 MSK] Failed to update configuration - /ncs:devices/device{vedge-ISR4331/K9-FDO26511D8F}/config/ios:native/logging/console-config/common-config/console/discriminator/name (value "auth"): discriminator must be created at first, deleted last

and of course I can't do any changes  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I'm sorry, but you always complain about this.

Don't you have support to open ticket so that TAC can help in this type of issues?

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

View solution in original post

Because in compare with velocloud (I have cisco sdwan and vmware sdwan) cisco sdwan full of errors and bug, I opened case, TAC said it was strange error and did something in the DB to fix it

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

dijix1990
VIP
VIP

I tried to clean configuration and add it aggain one device it didn't help. So cisco sdwan very unreliable product, got the same error

I'm sorry, but you always complain about this.

Don't you have support to open ticket so that TAC can help in this type of issues?

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

Because in compare with velocloud (I have cisco sdwan and vmware sdwan) cisco sdwan full of errors and bug, I opened case, TAC said it was strange error and did something in the DB to fix it

dijix1990
VIP
VIP

I had to use veem to restore my VM... Awful

dapoasecu2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Recently encountering identical condition. Did you restore vManage or a virtual edge router?

Thanks!

For first time I restored vmanage,but in some time I got the same error and had to open case