Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot find SIG Credentials option in Device template

I want to add the SIG credentials feature template to the Device template. But i dont see SIG credentials dropdown in additional template section of the device template.

I am running Vmanage version's 20.6 train. Device template is for vEdge 100b model. 

Any assistance is highly appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Hi,

does this option available for other device types? And could you please show your credentials template?

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

I dont see the option to add sig credentials to device template in any device template (be it vedge or cedge).

My SIG credentials feature template just has dummy values. I am still awaiting API credentials from the customer.

Is it auto-requested by vManage to be generated while you create SIG template?

There is global SIG credentials which is created while you create SIG feature template and automatically pushed to router from vManage. "Global SIG Credentials Template" from config guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/sdwan/configuration/security/ios-xe-17/security-book-xe/m-secure-internet-gateway.html

If you just search "SIG credential" (via ctrl+F) you will get more sections about it. However, this feature is from 20.9.x vManage, are you sure you are running 20.6? Unfortunately, I don't have lab with 20.6 so can't check.

HTH,
Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.

This is not part of the Device Template. It is part of the "Feature Template"

With 20.6 - You should see "Cisco SIG Credentials" under "Other Templates" section.

Post 20.6.x - aka 20.9 and above - it forces you to configure when you choose: "Cisco Secure Internet Gateway (SIG)" under VPN, section.

HTH

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card