Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure cEdge via command line when attach to vManage

Hi everyone,

I have an ISR1111X with IOS XE SD WAN, and the problem I have is that the router is in vmanage mode and I cannot execute command via cli, and I need to add a command so that the router can reach the controllers.

How can I change to cli mode from the command line?

thanks for your help

4 Replies 4

Is this the first time trying to connect to vManage? If so, have you done, "pnpa service discovery stop" command?

Hi Gilbert,
it is not the first time, it was already attached to the vmanage, but when I wanted to attach a template I deleted the dns and connection to the vmanage was lost, I cannot execute commands by console "system is-vmanaged"

I have tried with the pnpa service discovery stop, without favorable results

Ah, you need to contact Cisco TAC so they can change the config mode in the backend. There is a temporary key they need to create in the backend in order to interrupt the current mode.

I made a IP config mistake once that cut my access, so I called TAC to fix the error in the CLI. I should have recorded the session to see what they did and I don't see the process documented anywhere.

I would also HIGHLY recommend for EVERYONE to utilize the Rollback feature that is present when adding or modifying a template. This is not on by default, but when enabled, it will rollback the config and connect back to normal . Default time is 5 minutes but the timer can be adjusted. After my first mistake, I use this and it's saved me before.

https://sdwan-docs.cisco.com/Product_Documentation/vManage_How-Tos/Operation/Change_the_Device_Rollback_Timer

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card