cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

OSPF Interface in vManage

nsompura
Level 1
Level 1

I am unable to add an interface in the OSPF template for C8000v in vManage. There is no "Add" button that I should be able to press to add the interface. The "Add Interface" on the left just adds another interface to this screen, but not to the OSPF area 0 configuration. Can someone please help me with this?vManage OSPF Interface Config.jpg

1 Reply 1

riveraf
Level 1
Level 1

Try below workaround instructions, It worked for me;

I am using vmanage 20.9.4.1 on EVE-NG

create a Cisco VPN for the OSPF process :ej VPN 10 and choose the IGPs you want to Adversite via OMP

create a VPN_Interface for the interface where you want to run ospf

create a Feature Template to be used to instruct OSPF on which networks to run like:

Additional Templates/ CLI Add-on Template (copy/paste this 4 lines (inluding the "!" sign) in the Feature template:

platform console serial ---->> I included this line so I can still have console access to the the cEdge
!
router ospf 10 vrf 10 ----> 10 is the VPN you create for OSPF.
network 0.0.0.0.0 area 0 ---> Choose the network you want to advertise.

Then, on your Main Template you use to configure the cEdge, add the previous CLI template:

add the vpn 10, vpn_interface to your main template in their respective sections, for the CLI template,

attached it to the main Template in the section: Additional Templates/ CLI Add-on Template.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card