cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-wan deployment 3 months in - Discussion, Ideas and experience sharing inside

tutu10
Level 1
Level 1

Have been some up and downs but so far i am impressed with how it is working at cost savings of 40% (after hardware purchase and all that) and everything at the remote branches is faster.

Must follow best practice for sure, like 2 different vendors, we ran into this already, a 3 connect of LTE solved this.

currently deploying Silverpeak and running on the bleeding edge of there code releases, we were the first customer to install 8.1.7.3. This release has been stable and only a few minor issues.

we caught up to the circuits getting installed so our deployment has slowed anyone else deploying/getting ready to/already have deploy some SD-WAN ?

i couldn't find much SD-WAN stuff so i started this thread hoping to help people searching google.... since i have found so much help wanted to give back a little!!!

biggest disadvantage? Upload speeds, some of out site when from 10/10 MPLS to 200/40 but some ar 20/2 and some are 200/14

luckily this does not matter as much, with sites that had a need for upload speed we did DIA fiber to the site with cable/LTE backup.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: