Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SDWAN Edge devices

Good day

I have a customer who bought the followind devices,C1111X-8P and ISR4000, thoset will be used as Edge in many site. I am trying to find ou if the serial numbers have been  correctly associated with the smart account. But so far I dont know   who is the instance in charge of doing that, and how can I confirm it

Thanks for your support

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi

It should be displayed into the PnP in the Smart Account otherwise  the client could open a ticket with the Cisco TAC, they can assist you to verify the information or to associate the devices to the virtual account. 

Regards 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

View solution in original post

Cisco is in charge of doing that, but I ran into an issue where Cisco didn't apply my licenses in the correct VA, they rather threw them in the default VA. They also listed the devices with the incorrect Base PIDs, so I had to wipe them and readd. Yes, I could have had Cisco do it, but it would have taken some time. 

All you should have to do (assuming Cisco has the licenses ready for you to use and they configured them correctly), is to click the "Sync Smart Account" button in vManage/Configuration/Devices. It should then add all your DNA licenses and you can then assign them to the devices you have. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi

It should be displayed into the PnP in the Smart Account otherwise  the client could open a ticket with the Cisco TAC, they can assist you to verify the information or to associate the devices to the virtual account. 

Regards 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Cisco is in charge of doing that, but I ran into an issue where Cisco didn't apply my licenses in the correct VA, they rather threw them in the default VA. They also listed the devices with the incorrect Base PIDs, so I had to wipe them and readd. Yes, I could have had Cisco do it, but it would have taken some time. 

All you should have to do (assuming Cisco has the licenses ready for you to use and they configured them correctly), is to click the "Sync Smart Account" button in vManage/Configuration/Devices. It should then add all your DNA licenses and you can then assign them to the devices you have.