cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TLOC Disabled Remote Error

Amartya Ghosh
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to establish control connection over MPLS transport (colour mpls and private 1), hence I have done NAT on my internet gateway FW. While checking on the controller and vEdge I could observe the vEdge is trying to establish session with vBond, but unable to further establish connection with vSmart and vManage. 

On further check I could see remote error "TLOC Disabled" on vBond. As further troubleshooting step I have cleared the control connections and OMP on the vEdge, but no luck. 

Can anyone advise what could be the other possibilities for this error.

AmarG
2 Replies 2

RohitRaj03827
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi amartya,

First of all, NAT is not required when you use MPLS as a transport to establish the Control Connections between SDWAN Controllers and  vEdge/cEdge Routers. 

Also you have mentioned that you have configured the NAT on Internet Firewall, this does not make sense to me because you are using MPLS for transport connection. 

=============================================================================

Could please share the Design of you LAB topology along with Controllers(vM, vB & vS) and cEdge/vEdge Router config file, so that i can guide you to draw a better design, also guide you for implementation and T-shoot. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kindly hit on helpful button if this post has answered you query. 

Regards,

Rohit Raj 

Regards,
Rohit Raj

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your response.

Actually I am not doing NAT on the vEdge, NAT is being done the FW so that the control traffic from vEdge MPLS transport (with private IP) can communicate with the Controllers( vB, vS & vM) hosted in the cloud. Actually it works for some of the vEdge but on few vEdge I see this error.

All the vEdges's in this setup already has a control connection over internet transport, however I am trying to establish control connection over MPLS transport as well for resiliency of control traffic.

As mine is a POC setup, hence probably I will not be able to share the configurations. I am sharing you a high level topology if that helps.

AmarG

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card