cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to create Controller Profile/Software devices in PnP Portal to generate Serialfile.viptela

joseponceiii
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am currently setting up an SD-WAN home lab and fortunate enough our organization has download/access rights to get a copy of necessary images to run in an EVE-NG environment. However, as I came across in getting vEDGE setup, I went to the Smart Account / Virtual Account PnP portal to create Controller Profile and Add Software Devices - basically generating the provisioning file needed to upload in vManage. I don't see any options under my account to add those mentioned.

I have checked my user account role, and it's currently in "User" mode only (SA/VA), do I have to request to change my account to an "Administrator" to see the options to add the Controller Profile and Add software devices? I've created another Cisco account / Smart account not tied to our company but it says unable to add software device because it's not having any rights for that product.

Another question is, as we don't have SD-WAN deployed in our network, and I was able to download images, does it mean we have appropriate license to really run those at least on a trial/lab settings? Can someone know if how those trial settings for lab purposes / learning purpose work?

Thanks.

0 Replies 0