SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to security, cloud networking and designing your WAN for optimizing SaaS performance and connecting to IaaS.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

HiI am trying to attach a feature template to n an C1111-8PLTEEAWE running 16.12.03 IOS-XE SDWAN. Controllers are running version 19.2.2. I manually configured the cisco router and it has sucessfully built control connections to the controllers. Now,...

Hi.I am running an issue when adding a new vnic on the vedge VM. By default there are 4 vnics (1x mgmt, 3x data) and that works fine with no issues. the default 4 ports when installing a VM are as follows:eth0 (vnic1) - mgmtge0/0 (vnic2) - datage0/1 ...

Carlos T by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, We have a site with dual routers and dual internet links. I'm trying to configure Zscaler internet access by leveraging GRE tunnels out to Zscaler.  I can't seem to get GRE failover to work from one internet link to the other. We've implemen...

JMobley by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  All ,Recently I came to know about the Sandbox lab  for SWAN from one of my friend . While doing a bit of  searching on this I realized  this  Always-On (AO) box and administrative access are restricted  , as this is shared  by multiple users at ...

Can anybody tell about the max bandwidth supported by Cisco3925 router for SDWAN deployment? Is there any upgrade or any way to increase the same to 500Mbps?

akhilv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes