Views
Helpful
Replies

vManage access

hroubhi03686
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I did DIA policy, they asked me to change the mode to vManage, I changed it but forget to configure vpn512, I lost the access to vManage, how can I configure interface in VPN512 and access to vManage vis GUI again?

1 Reply 1

rudimocnik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am afraid you are out of luck. This same thing happened to me in a lab but luckly for me the box was siting on a desk near me so I could console in. Unfortunately, since you ran over your working config with a template and broke the control connection there is no real way to connect but to ask someone to configure the router via a console. Note that when control connections are down router will allow you to make changes to configuration even if managed with config templates (vManage mode). However, it will run over the config as soon as control plane is re-established. So make sure to fix the template before you go and fix the configuration on the router.

Also, make sure to use rollback timer on the page before you click continue to deploy the template. This way the router will rollback if the control connection is lost.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: