Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vManage Webhooks Threshold values for CPU,Memory

Hi Team,

I understand that in web hooks we can setup the Alarm Names as CPU Load and Memory Usage and  under Severity  as Critical ,Major,Medium,Minor

I also know that the Wan Edge Health status reports the Edge device health for CPU and Memory values Normal, Warning, Error .

My query is how does the Web hooks value of Critical ,Major ,Medium and Minor map to the Normal ,Warning and Error.

Please note that for WAN edge device health Normal, Warning, Error there is some documentation (https://sdwan-docs.cisco.com/Product_Documentation/vManage_Help/Release_18.4/Dashboard/Dashboard) available which informs us about the threshold values .Given below is the excerpt from there.

The WAN Edge Health pane displays an aggregated view for each router state and a count of how many WAN Edge routers are in that state, thereby describing the health of the hardware nodes. The three states are:

Normal—Number of routers with memory, hardware, and CPU in normal state. Using less than 70% of total memory or total CPU is classified as normal.
Warning—Number of routers with memory, hardware, or CPU in warning state. Using between 70% and 90% of total memory or total CPU is classified as a warning.
Error—Number of routers with memory, hardware, or CPU in error state. Using more than 90% of total memory or total CPU is classified as an error.​

However there is no documentation i could find for the Critical,Major,Medium and Minor values for webhooks.Please help me find that info.

Latsly are these threshold value manually configurable.

1 Reply 1