Here are the steps we used to test and validate this scenario with ISE version 2.2:
1. Created a basic HTML page that informs the Guest that network access is denied due to either non-business hours or the daily time has been exceeded. Uploaded the page to the Work Centers > Guest Access > Custom Portal Files repository.
2. Created a Time and Date Condition for the non-business time range of 5pm - 8am.
3. Created an Endpoint Identity Group called EIG_HotspotPurge1Day and added an Endpoint Purge Policy rule that is run daily before 8am.
4. Created the Hotspot Portal with the Endpoint ID Group set to EIG_HotspotPurge1Day.
5. Created three Authorization Profiles:
AuthZ-Wireless-Redirect-Hotspot: Standard Hotspot redirection pointing to the Hotspot Portal.
AuthZ-Wireless-Redirect-BlockPage: Redirect to the custom HTML block page using the Advanced Attributes. The URL for the page is copied from the Custom Portal Files page.
AuthZ-Wireless-PSK-Guest: Standard ACCESS-ACCEPT response with a Reauthentication timer of 900 seconds sent to the WLC.
6. Created a new Policy Set to match on the SSID name (iselabpsk).
Note: The customer also wanted the SSID to use a Pre-Shared Key, so we used WLC code 220.127.116.11 with the settings from the link below. The same could be done with an open SSID commonly used for wireless Guest.
Team,I am stuck up in one issue with CISCO ASA5515 where i checked everything related to rules/access-list but not able to get why firewall inside ip is not able to respond back to Scanner,Just want to know is their some other extra config to be don...
Greetings, I have deployed machine and user authentication, and there is something unexpected. When the user, who has signed in to W10, tries to connect the computer, the access is denied because the machine has not authenticated first.&nb...
Hello All,I got problem when need to change password policy user in Administration --> Identity management --> Settings --> User authentication settings.The message is:"ERROR-404 Unknown server error (listed above) occured, please try loadin...