cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
diddly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Question

When I log into my application, I'm suddenly asked to create a new organization. Did something change or migrate? I already had an organization.

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 4.04.56 PM.png

Short Answer

You may be starting from security.cisco.com and mistakenly clicking "SecureX sign-on", which will take you into SecureX. You can still get to your application from the legacy site or go directly to your intended application console (CDO, Stealthwatch Cloud, Umbrella, AMP, Cloudlock, Meraki, etc.)

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 4.10.31 PM.png

Background

You might be accustomed to accessing your application starting from security.cisco.com, which was redirected in March 2020 to sign-on.security.cisco.com. In June 2020, we replaced the content on security.cisco.com to introduce SecureX. You can still access your application in a number of ways:

1. Setup SecureX and configure your product integration, where you'll have launch buttons to access your product consoles.

2. Keep accessing it directly from the legacy portal.

3. Access your product consoles directly, where you'll be directed to login with your SecureX sign-on account.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: