I have just received an email that looks like the attached (redacted) email telling me that I need to activate my Cisco Security account. What do I do with this?
1. This is an entitlement for a Cisco Security account. It is used to access the following applications:
AMP for Endpoints Cloud (paid subscription needed)
Threat Grid (paid subscription needed)
Threat Response (free)
2. There is no charge to create and setup the account - it is free.
3. Clicking the link will allow you to create a new account, or login with your existing account and "claim" this entitlement.
4. If you have an AMP for Endpoints Cloud account already, it will work here, you don't need to create a new account (AMP for Endpoints accounts are subsets of Cisco Security accounts).
5. The account is created in our North America cloud.
... View more