Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I found configuration below on my customer switch:Extended IP access list ACL-POSTURE-REDIRECT10 permit tcp any 10.0.0.1 0.255.255.0 eq wwwAnyone know what is mean of wildcard 0.255.255.0 ?Glad to hear your response!

Noffal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I'am using FTD 6.6.1 managed with FMC, i Configured Internal Certificats, Trusted Certificat, add DNS target with the routed interface, configured the Identity Policy, added it to the Access Policy and allowed it.When now i go the user compute...

BaboMigo_0-1727249017052.png
BaboMigo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco Community, Current in my lab using ISE 3.x with SC 5.x only check Anti-Malware (CS)installed. I plan to config more posture check by enable CS check both (installed and Running). Can you share good practice and how to config it? Thanks for...

Da ICS16 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We got the below info from Qualys for security vulnerability issue in device Nexus9300. Look like cipher need updated and ssh rsa key length needs to be changed. I reviewed the below link, but cannot find some configuration to change cipher or ssh...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Fellas,I have a question, regarding how the ASA with IPS module or Firepower with intrusion policy is able to check VPN traffic.The traffic is coming from a L2L tunnel and does a U turn pointing to a VTI so the traffic never pass through the devic...

cmarin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we've a Cisco Firepower 2110 Threat Defense and we're going to move to M365.There's a large set of applications which I can setup in the firewall rules.Is there a best practise guide to setup our Firepower for the inbound and outbound rules? Ou...

Marco87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This might be a dumb question but how would you set up the ASA firewall 1000 without internet connection? I have a switch that connects to it. I think I can console into it with putty but isnt there a gui ?

Hi, Team we had an issue with the ASA failover  the one should show standby , but it show failed State Last Failure Reason Date/TimeThis host - Secondary Active NoneOther host - Primary Failed Ifc Failure  inside: Failed could you help to undertand ...