Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCW-R API Availability

Hi,

I am familiar with and have access to the CCW Orders API via the API Console.

My question is whether or not there is a similar API available for accessing the data under CCW-R?

Any assistance anyone can provide greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

D.

12 Replies 12

kcolberg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Darren,

According to my CCW contact, there is a CCW-R API. He suggested you pop an email to partner-integrations@cisco.com as a next step.

Regards,
Keith

Hello,

kcolberg schrieb:

Hi Darren,

According to my CCW contact, there is a CCW-R API. He suggested you pop an email to partner-integrations@cisco.com as a next step.

Regards,
Keith

With regards to partner-integrations@cisco.com: I received the following feedback in April 2018:

"[..] As it currently stands right now, the CCW-R API you are looking for is not available. I do not have  a concrete plan for when this will be available, though hope that it will be within the next few months. I also hope that this will allow you to query by Serial Number but that is also not confirmed at this time. From the look of the Cisco Support API (which I am not familiar with) it looks to give you what you would need though so if this is pressing then I would pursue that course.

Our CCW-R APIS are evolving. We currently have the ability to allow partners to create and manage CCW-R quotes, and order the quote via API. Our next focus will be to allow partners to query via API (which you are interested in) and finally to allow partners to transact with the contract data (ie move, merge, update etc.) via API.

As our plans get firmed up I will be sure to keep you updated. [..] "

Best,

Jan

Hi,

I've finally managed to get access to the CCWR Contract Administration and Quotes APIs, but there appears to be no documentation for them?  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Darren.

ccwr2.png

As above.

I've got access to the CCW-R APIs but am unable to find any documentation to be able to proceed with using them.

Did you get anywhere with this? Thanks.

Did you get any further with this at all? Thanks.

rbilderback
Level 1
Level 1

As far as I know there is still no news on getting an API to pull CCWR contract data. A team at Cisco granted me access to the API and, as of 5/16/2019, I have asked the same team about documentation a couple of times.  No response yet.  If I get anywhere I'll post an update and would appreciate anyone else posting if they've had success.

--Randy

Hi Randy,

Did you ever make any progress with this?  I too have access to that API, but am lacking visibility of any documentation.

Thanks,

Richard

Did you get anywhere with this at all?  Many thanks. 

ELIAS AGGELIDIS
Level 1
Level 1

Nice find @ELIAS AGGELIDIS that first PDF document is what we've been needing for a couple of years now. :)

I ran a couple of test contracts through and it seems to behave as expected.

Appreciated!

--Randy

You can also try this portal with more details about available APIs

https://apidocs-prod.cisco.com/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: