cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Support APIs for PSS

angelest
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Support, I need to connect to your api for Bug and EoX as a partner. I tried requesting access using PSS support.

I followed the guide for PSS Partners as below.
If you are a PSS partner, complete these steps:

Go to the Cisco Partner Support Service Community page, and click the "Request access to PSS APIs and the API Console" link located in the right-hand column. Clicking this link opens an email form.
Enter the requested information in the email form.
IMPORTANT! You must include a PSS contract number or your request cannot be processed.

All information are provided based on the email template but its getting nowhere. I been passed around from tac support to some other cisco support but they are not able to grant me access. Hope somebody who experience the same can help. Appreciate all feedback.
3 Replies 3

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Nope. I get help from someone in TAC for the DevNet Net Support. He eventually direct me to the correct team and help me open a TAC case for the said team.

yassine581997
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how to access the APIs with my account. The company that provides us with Cisco support replied to me after my request: "We have just attached the contract linked to the SN "FXXXXXXXX" precisely with the CCO ". I still don't have access to the Eox API. What more do I need to do, I can't find the solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: