cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

VPN License for RV345

Hello,
each RV345 have 2 VPN License if you buy the Product.

So if i want to connect 2 RV345 with a "Site to Site" VPN I need nothing more?
LAN1 - RV345 - VPN Site to Site - RV345 - LAN2.
For configuration i found the Document  but here stands Nothing about the licenses?

And I have an additional free VPN license on each RV345 for Remote an AnyConnect session to the LANx?
Do i need here an additional License for this Client?
And if yes and this Client use Windows and Apple (IPAD and IPHONE) for VPN needs he more licenses?

Thanks
Bruno

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
VIP Advisor

Re: VPN License for RV345

2 License free, any more additional you need to by licence pack.

here is license information :

https://community.cisco.com/t5/archived-small-business-support/anyconnect-licensing-for-the-rv340-series-routers/ta-p/3165779

BB
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***
Beginner

Thanks,
but so i have "2 AnyConnect server licenses" that i have got with the Router and need only a Client license?

Can i use
"To obtain an evaluation license, please visit: https://www.cisco.com/go/license. Select the following: Get Other Licenses -> Demo and Evaluation -> Security Products -> AnyConnect Plus/Apex (ASA) Demo License."

to test this?
And what does this mean?
"Please note, the AnyConnect client license Product SKU listed above provides licenses for a term of 1 year, and requires a minimum purchase of 25 licenses. Other Product SKUs which are applicable to the RV340 series routers are also available with varying subscription levels, as follows:"

So i must buy 25 Clients and have only 2 Server license?

Thanks

Bruno

VIP Advisor

yes you can download demo licenses and test it.

BB
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***