3. How to purchase the Cisco OnPlus ON100 Network Appliance
- Cisco ON100 network appliance is available in currently available in US & Canada and can be purchased through your Cisco Distributors. You can read more detail on pricing and orderability here
4. Creating customer records on Cisco OnPlus portal
- Once you have created your OnPlus partner account, you can add accounts for the customers you want to manage on the OnPlus portal. Please view this short video that takes you through the steps of adding your customer to the OnPlus service.
5. Deploying Cisco OnPlus service
- Once you have added your customer on the OnPlus portal, you now need to install and activate the ON100 appliance on customers' LAN. You can read more detail here. Please view this short video that takes you through the steps of activating your Cisco OnPlus service.
I'm trying to change my LAN default gateway IP from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.8.1.I've gone into the VLAN settings and updated the IPv4 Address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.8.1. When i click apply the Web UI tries to reconnect me to 192.168.8.1 but ...
Hello, I have create a Cluster with 6 x AP541N-E-K9.Each AP I have set on a fixed Channel with one channel space. 1,3,5,7,9,....I have approx 15 Android mobile clients which are connected to the AP. Currently I have problems with a li...
Hi, I just bought the above switch to power my network and it works just fine till I want to power any POE device. I tried different devices and non will get power from the switch.The strange thing is, that I can't even open the POE configuration in ...
Greetings, I am having some issue for vloce config for my new SG220-26P-K9 For voice vlan, I had configured ports as access port under data vlan with Voice mode in auto. But the IP phone were not getting ip address from voice vlan instead w...