3. How to purchase the Cisco OnPlus ON100 Network Appliance
- Cisco ON100 network appliance is available in currently available in US & Canada and can be purchased through your Cisco Distributors. You can read more detail on pricing and orderability here
4. Creating customer records on Cisco OnPlus portal
- Once you have created your OnPlus partner account, you can add accounts for the customers you want to manage on the OnPlus portal. Please view this short video that takes you through the steps of adding your customer to the OnPlus service.
5. Deploying Cisco OnPlus service
- Once you have added your customer on the OnPlus portal, you now need to install and activate the ON100 appliance on customers' LAN. You can read more detail here. Please view this short video that takes you through the steps of activating your Cisco OnPlus service.
Hello, I bought a RV345P-K9-NA from a seller on ebay. Is there a way I can scan it to verify it is genuine? I looked up the serial number and it is valid and the latest firmware installed without issue. Is there anything else I can check...
I am helping at my dads small firm. They are right now using an older router from the rv series, which only supports QuickVPN (which cisco stopped supporting). He would like to have remote access to a network drive, and I figured the rv340w rout...
Hi everyone I just got the rv320 and am trying to figure things out. I got the gateway to gateway vpn working perfectly , thanks to the help of all of you . I have 2 people who will need to access our erp system when they are on the road. ...