Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
OnPlus integrates with Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) partner, Kaseya, via a ‘Kaseya Service Desk’ OnPlus App. By installing the Kaseya Service Desk App, OnPlus events can be configured to show up as tickets inside the Service Desk on the Kaseya portal. Partners can view details about the network event and access the network device involved in the event directly from the Service Desk on the Kaseya portal, thus enjoying best of what both applications have to offer.
Here are the steps to activate the Kaseya Service Desk integration –
Select “Kaseya Service Desk” App under “Apps” on the OnPlus customer Dashboard Menu
2. Add the “Kaseya Service Desk” App by entering the URL to Kaseya Instance, your Kaseya account credentials and an OnPlus contact to associate with the account (listed under OnPlus -> Notifications -> Delivery Contacts)
3. Verify if Kaseya Service Desk App is successfully installed
4. Add a Delivery Rule under OnPlus -> Notifications -> Delivery Rules, to set the severity level of OnPlus events to be generated as tickets in the Kaseya Service Desk (Use Kaseya Contact as Method)
5. Login to Kaseya Portal and go to Service Desk
6. View OnPlus events, generated as tickets in real-time in the Service Desk of Kaseya
7. Click ticket to view more detail, including links to specific network device related to the event
I still can't find the Release Notes of the firmware release 126.96.36.199 (release date 2019-10-23) for the RV042G router (Small Business RV Series Router). Does anyone knows when this will be published? Thanks
Hello @All ,
I am Bhuvi Chopra, a product manager on the Cisco Business (formerly SBTG) Team.
Cisco Business is excited to offer its San Jose customers a unique opportunity to join us at Cisco headquarters for a design thinki...
The RV130W-E-K9-G5 supports max Wi-Fi clients of 64 according to the data sheet and our application use seems to validate this. As this product is has been declared EOL and the suggested alternative is the RV160W-E-K9-G5. However this device only sup...