cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N Memory Utilization Reporting 100%

paulmcdonnell
Level 1
Level 1

My network management platform flags the WAP4410N as continuously reporting 100% memory utilization. I updated to the latest code(V2.0.4.2, but the problem persists. I confirmed with the software vendor that the MIB is actually reporting 100% utilization. Has anyone else seen this symptom?  

4 Replies 4

Durrell Gray
Level 1
Level 1

We have three of these and Solar Winds is reporting 100% utilization. I updated the firmware on one to 2.0.4.2 but they are still reporting at 100%

Paul,

I haven't seen any case within the support center reporting high memory utilization consistently. If you are experiencing problems with 4410 then i would give the SBSC @ 1-866-606-1866 a call. If no problem persist then it's probably just a spike at which time all units will generally spike occasionally at 100%

Jasbryan

tjaden1434
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem with SolarWinds reporting 100% memory utilization, 100% CPU utilization and also reports several reboots per day, however, the GUI shows the uptime as several days.  I upgraded firmware to latest 2.0.6.1 and nothing has changed. 

Has anyone found a fix for this since the last post?

Hello. Is there anyone have this solution ? because im also face this problem. Have 4 pcs of this wifi  and my HP IMC display that wifi memory full to 100%. 

Any solution from HP?