Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am using 3 AX150 AP in the home environment (700sq.ft with 10-15 clients) and even with the default setting client keeps disconnecting and fails to do seamless roaming with FT enabled with wpa2. With wpa3 roaming doesn't even work.  Earlier I was u...

Dear all,Before one of my APs fails, it keeps rebooting unexpected at a specific time. at 01:20 UTC+8, I noticed my remaining AP also does that. its seems very weird to me as I clearly did not set any automation to my APs to perform self reboot. Luck...

PeterWan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have a cluster of 6 CBW150AX access points, yesterday I was upgrading the firmware from version 10.5.2.0 to 10.6.2.0 and after the reboot one of the AP got stuck in a boot loop (the other five were updated correctly).The LED on the ...

Hi everyone,We are going to try to use a Cisco Business wireless access point(150AX) with the Cisco Identity Service Engine. Has anyone tried this and is able to share some insights and advice?

Gunnel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I have above switch N9K-C9236C and my end NIC card has 200GB card i want to do the connectivity between Switch to server to using splitter cable 2port 100Gb + 100GB switch side and next hope will be my NIC it has 200GB So which QSFP Module a...

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes