cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Catalyst-Center, Sync Switch, or Stack expansion possible?

Maurizio Caloro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have now completed the SDA/DNA > Catalyst Center course and I am glad that I can now look a little
deeper into the subject.

But I still have two burning questions that interest me and therefore I would like to take this opportunity here

yes, now i have provisioned my project, and now i changes to the switch (Cli, Edge-Switch), as I simply have old corpses
in it (as you probably do too) which I can't simply switch off I was wondering and ask, is it also possible to
synchronise a config that has only been run on the EdgeSwitch local per CLI that are inside and running as EDGE-Switch
up to the Catalyst-Center? or would this then have to be done by fine-tuning in the Catalyst Center?

my second question would be - If I run a 2-stack and then extend it to a 3 or 4 stack, do I have to set up the whole
switch again and delete it completely from the DNA so that I can pull it in correctly? or is it possible to extend a stack
in the Catalyst-Center?

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If i read correctly you looking to add 1 or 2 switch new to exiting stack which already in DNAC

we follow same process how we add switch to stack, switch number and priority (if auto upgrade enabled it automatically upgraded, if not make sure switch has same IOS code)

Make sure the switch you adding not part of DNAC Inventory - that fails i have encountered this, if already there in DNAC inventory remove it.

if that is correct check below document :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/tech_notes/b_dnac_sda_lan_automation_deployment.html#id_89815

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help