cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC Appliace Setup

rion-Jeu
Level 1
Level 1

I just deployed a DNAC appliance. The box came preloaded with the software. On the CIMC, I was able to IP the Mgmt and the Enterprise interface. I am able to pint the Mgmt interface from my PC.

Issues: I am unable to SSH to the mgmt IP and I am also unable to access the GUI. Only ping is working.

From the CIMC cli, what can I do do bring this box to life?

4 Replies 4

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I can't tell from your description if you completed the DNA Install Wizard (configuring Enterprise and Cluster ports, plus DNS, NTP, passwords, etc). You can access it from the Launch KVM option in CIMC.   If so, did you get any errors? 

I am not seeing any error. I am on the CIMC CLI and I am seeing the following: root@maglev-master-169-254-6-66#

From there (From the CIMC) CLI, I can ping the internet, the network devices.I cannot run any maglev commands - I entered the following command: "magctl appstack status" ==> Error Msg: The connection to the server 127.0.0.1:9443 was refused. 

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ok.  Please open a TAC case.

We do not have support on the box. We got the box as port of a big order - We trying to get the funding to buy support.