Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPsec Tunnel configuration in ACI Fabric

Some one provide some good document to configure the IPSec Tunnel in ACI Fabric to test one issue.

We have Site A with 10G connection P2P connection to Site B

Site B have P2P connection to site A and MPLS connection to Site C.

Now we have our Storage account in Site C and accessing the Site C from Site A with 16 Hops( we have issue)

If we changed the storage account to site B and accessing from site A we don't have any issues.

Accessing storage account of site from site B also we don't have any issues.

If HOP count was less than 15 we don't have any issue, but this location we have issue.

Now i am coming to the requitement.  Site A and Site C we have 1Gbps internet connection, If i can create Ipsec tunnel for only storage subnet traffic then i can check is the issue is due to Hop count ?

How to create IPSec tunnel in ACI fabric, In legacy network i can create tunnel and i can add the source and destination vice versa and i can add static route point towards the tunnel interface but ACI i dont have any idea some one help me to achieve this.

1 Reply 1

Hi

I'd appreciate to hear different from anyone on this topic but ACI doesnt provide any mean to build IPSec tunnels with either origin or end within Fabric.
Also i tend to think that hop-count has nothing to do with your issue which along with topology's more detailed description in original post would be welcomed.