cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SFP module in Dna Center

Kevin Deng
Level 1
Level 1

If I use smart account A to manage smart license in Dna center, all my switch and ap are registered in account A, this is no problem. But my sfp modules are registered in another smart account B.  Can I still assign license to switches successfully although sfp module and switch registered in different smart accounts? If it will appear any warning or errer?

Thanks in advance for your reply and support!

4 Replies 4

can u manifest actual problem u have with licensing? & actually i'd advice to address it to your customer' AM unless licensing@cisco.com can help u

Thanks for your reply! We are just planning to use Cisco dna center in our environment, and as i mentioned that our switches and sfp modules are registered in different smart accounts. So i would like to know if this is supported in Cisco dna center and if we will meet any warning or error in Cisco dna center

you can add multiple smart account, but I am not sure of mechanism it uses to fetch licenses from other accounts.

see 

“Integration with Cisco Smart Accounts” section in this link 

feel free to engage Cisco licensing, They are usually quick to response. 

-hope this helps-

talk to Cisco AM of your customer. ask him for referring Cisco Asset Manager (EA maybe required). Nevertheless he can help u resolve different contracts issue