Views
Helpful
Replies

Nexus 9372PX boot fail on Loader

ted_wen
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All :

I'm recovering the Nexus 9372PX from "Loader " mode . But after finished upload the nx-os . It's prompt the image signature verification failed . I had verify the image checksum was correct . But still fail .

Does anyone meet this error before ? 

Ted Wen.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Thanks you all information .
I'm using older nx-os to boot . It's work .
I had recovery this problem .
Thanks Ricky1776 and thanks all ~

Ted Wen,

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rick1776
Level 5
Level 5

Did you use the “install all” command? If not you’ll need to because it doesn’t have a kickstart image. This could be why it’s failing.

Thanks you all information .
I'm using older nx-os to boot . It's work .
I had recovery this problem .
Thanks Ricky1776 and thanks all ~

Ted Wen,

No problem at all, glad you were able to get it working.

HI Rick/Folks,

I also get the same failure when i downloaded the recent image 9.2.3/701 image.

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/285956855/type/282088129/release/9.2(3)

Can you  please share the older image path that I could try? thanks 

Filesystem type is tftp, using whole disk
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Image valid

Image Signature Verification Failed.

Boot failed

Error 9: Unknown boot failure