Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow transfer between end nodes - Slow Drain Analysis

multiplexer002
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am working on a data center environment in which we have a SAN network consisted of two MDS9506 and two MDS9250i switches. 

We want to monitor the network and collect data because we have seen slow data transfers between end nodes.

I have seen a feature on DCNM, called Slow Drain Analysis, which as far as I know it can collect this kind of info. My question is if we must have a license, in order to use it, and if it must be configured on MDS first.

Another question is that if we are unable to purchase the licenses can we have this information collected using the CLI and which is the best way to configure this?

Best Regards

John

3 Replies 3

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I am aware about this document and I am reading it in order to have a closer approach about this subject.

More than that, do we have to purchase a license on DCNM (10.2(1)) to use slow drain analysis feature and which license is it? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: