cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LLDP and loosing Tagged VLAN

Kevin5698
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, I post a thread and a user told me that I would probably get some better result in here.

So the story is that we have a switch (SG200-50) that has 4 different vlans (1 untagged and 3 tagged). The thing is that a couple of times per week, the switch removes the 3 tagged one from the port configuration. This has the effect of removing the VoIP vlan, rending our phone useless.

When I look into the logs, I see this on the ports that are problematic :

"Warning    %NT_GREEN-W-EeeLldpMultiNeighbours: Multiple LLDP neighbours on port gi36 - EEE operational state is FALSE"

Can anyone help me out with this? I'm trying to find the solution, but I have no luck on the web. I don’t get why this is happening suddenly… We have the switch setup and working for a little less then 2 years now and we never had any problems before..

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

ktonev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This messages is related to Green Ethernet/Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). You can try to temporarily turn off these features and see if the issue is resolved.

Another cause of the issue may be if you have Smartport feature enabled and you are moving devices around different ports.

Hi

We are not moving the IP phones around, so it's not that.

But about the EEE, what could cause this problem suddenly?

Could it be a physical problem from the switch itself?