Views
Helpful
Replies

MIBs for CBS350 and CBS250

smiths121
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

New to the forum, so apologies if my search foo has not come up with a post to help.

I am trying to download the MIB collection for a CBS350-8FP-2G and CBS250-8PP-D.

I was able to download the 3.2 firmware for both switches without a problem, but when I select MIBs from software downloads, it displays ok, but when I press the download icon, the agreement comes up, a bit of whirring (the url in status bar of firefox changes alot), in the end no download. Thats in Firefox, in Chrome, it comes up with a err page, really, long URL and then "Bad Response" at the bottom.

Can anyone else download these OK, i.e is it just me.

Thanks for any advise.

Simon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

smiths121
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I emailed support, who able to download the software on Monday morning (UTC+0), tried again and I was able to download as well, so not sure what was going on.

Simon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

i get blow : (something wrong try later tomorrow, there may be maintenance)

might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thank you balaji.bandi - I was hoping it was just me!

I have been trying for a few days, is there a way to report it, I could not find any obvious way to do so.

Simon

smiths121
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I emailed support, who able to download the software on Monday morning (UTC+0), tried again and I was able to download as well, so not sure what was going on.

Simon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X