Views
Helpful
Replies

SG220-26P OID's

David Moore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to monitor a SG220-26P switch in my network using Cacti. I'm unable to find the OID for CPU, Memory and Temperature. The only one I've found that works so far is for System Uptime (generic interface ones work a treat too) and have tried a CPU OID for the SG300 CPU which isn't found through snmpwalk on the Linux box.

Has anyone got a list of the OID's for the SG220? Would be much appreciated if you do.

Thanks

Dave

3 Replies 3

Michal Bruncko
Level 4
Level 4

Hi David

OID's for CPU utilization

CPU utilization for 5 seconds   .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.101.1.7.0
CPU utilization for 1 minutes    .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.101.1.8.0
CPU utilization for 5 minutes    .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.101.1.9.0

it is same for both SG2XX or SG300 switches.

But I am unsure about OID's for Memory and Temperature.

From my output from SG300 switch it seems that no temperature sensor is in place:

CISCOSB-Physicaldescription-MIB::rlPhdUnitEnvParamTempSensorValue.1 = INTEGER: 0
CISCOSB-Physicaldescription-MIB::rlPhdUnitEnvParamTempSensorStatus.1 = INTEGER: unavailable(2)
CISCOSB-Physicaldescription-MIB::rlPhdUnitEnvParamMonitorAutoRecoveryEnable.1 = INTEGER: false(2)
CISCOSB-Physicaldescription-MIB::rlPhdUnitEnvParamMonitorTemperatureStatus.1 = INTEGER: ok(1)
CISCOSB-Physicaldescription-MIB::rlPhdUnitEnvParamMonitorOperStatus.1 = INTEGER: false(2)

All values above are available within OID subtree .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.6.1.101.53.15

Hi Michal

Thanks for the info. OID's for definately work for the SG300 so will replicate again for the 220. May have been a typo or something my end! Will let you know how I get on.

Cheers

David

David,

I know it's been some time, but did you solve the problem with monitoring Cisco SG-220? I'm having the same issue with getting OIDs for CPU and fan. What MIBs did you use in Cacti?

Thank you in advance,

Mariia.