Views
Helpful
Replies

SG300-10 Streaming Video/Audio problems

gcv.luis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I bought my switch SG300-10 couple of months ago but I just started using it. My network at home consist of a wireless router (ASUS AC5300) my Cisco SG300-10 and two 8 port Cisco basic switches. I use to use HomeRunHD Prime to stream my cable tv to my HTPCs and now I have TiVo. I switch to TiVo because after installing SG300-10 on my network I started to have video and audio problems with my HTPC. Thinking it was my computer I bought my TiVo.

Now that I got TiVo and a TiVo Mini to get cable in all the rooms, but again I'm having issues with audio cutting off and video problems.

When I take the SG300-10 off my network everything works great. Both my HTPC can stream my cable TV to my Xbox 360s Media Center PCs and my TiVos too. I have no stream video or audio issues in my home when I remove this Cisco switch.

My setting are all default except for Jumbo Frames turned on because I use that in all my network computers and ASUS router. 

What settings do I have to configure so that I can stop having video and audio issues with my streaming devices at home when I use my SG300-10?

Thank you very much. 

0 Replies 0