cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C3500XL cant delete html directory from flash:

tristanereco
Level 1
Level 1

for some reason i cant delete the html directory from the flash on any of the 3500 series switches that i have,

i enter through back door and initialise the flash and also load helper and remove the config.text and the rest of the files so i can try and get it to factory default but then when the switch reboots it wont delete using the delete /force /recursive flash:html command

This process works great on pretty much every other version of ios on every switch but the 3550 is causing some issues so i was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me and stop the invalid marker warning appearing telling me i have put wrong command in.

cheers guys and please please help me its driving me round the bend now

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You're confusing me.  The problem is on a 3500XL or a 3550?  Different models but also different behaviours.

This is also my LAST post on this DUPLICATE THREAD. 

Hi, im actually having the issue on al 35xx based switches both 3500xl and also 3550, 3548, 3508,3512 e.t.c and its driving me round the bend now so any help would be extremely appreciated

Hi, im actually having the issue on al 35xx based switches both 3500xl and also 3550, 3548, 3508,3512 e.t.c and its driving me round the bend now so any help would be extremely appreciated

Making multiple threads of the same issue ain't going to help. 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card