cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can CISCO2921-SEC/K9 address these needs?

reycapoy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Good Day. I would like to ask if CISCO2921-SEC/K9 can address the following needs:

·         can support 50 to 100 users

·         must be able to accept fiber optic connection

·         can record all traffic for 3 months

·         has built-in firewall that can allow sites for specific hours say (Facebook.com: 12pm – 1pm only)

·         can accept DSL line as backup line (more than 1 line can be supported)

·         can support VPN

·         can support VOIP

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Rey,

Please my answers for few questions which you have raised.

·         can support 50 to 100 users -- Yes it will support.

·         must be able to accept fiber optic connection -- By default one SFP slot is in place with 2921 router.

·         can record all traffic for 3 months -- This am not sure. You can raise the buffer size to keep the most of the logs but.

·         has built-in firewall that can allow sites for specific hours say (Facebook.com: 12pm – 1pm only) - ZBF can be possible. But am not sure on time based ACL.

·         can accept DSL line as backup line (more than 1 line can be supported) --- Yes i hope so it should support.

·         can support VPN --- Yes it supports VPN in the Security Bundle

·         can support VOIP  --- Yes. It supports VOIP.

Please do rate if the given information helps.

By

Karthik

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Rey,

Please my answers for few questions which you have raised.

·         can support 50 to 100 users -- Yes it will support.

·         must be able to accept fiber optic connection -- By default one SFP slot is in place with 2921 router.

·         can record all traffic for 3 months -- This am not sure. You can raise the buffer size to keep the most of the logs but.

·         has built-in firewall that can allow sites for specific hours say (Facebook.com: 12pm – 1pm only) - ZBF can be possible. But am not sure on time based ACL.

·         can accept DSL line as backup line (more than 1 line can be supported) --- Yes i hope so it should support.

·         can support VPN --- Yes it supports VPN in the Security Bundle

·         can support VOIP  --- Yes. It supports VOIP.

Please do rate if the given information helps.

By

Karthik

Hi Karthik,

That was quick.  Thank you very much for your reply.  By the way any other suggested SKU in mind for this inquiry?  If you have only. Perhaps just don't exclude the recording need.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco