Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can the Catalyst 3650 24 PD be reset to factory settings

Can the Catalyst 3650 24 PD be reset to factory settings

We just received 2 of these switches and I copy the supplied config  from IBM to both switches but reported that the IP they had for one of the switches would conflict with the main switch that the device was to be connected too,  was told to install the config which I did  they then send me a new IP for the conflicting switch but was unable to get on to the switch has it did not like User/password that was in the configuration script supplied, so I followed instruction to start switch so I could see the files and told to delete flash:vlan   erase nvram_config   reload

then renter the new config   copied running-config startup-config  saved   at this point all look ok as switch name is display correctly check vlans and all set correctly as well

but when it reboot power off/on  the switch name is back to SWITCH and all the vlan setting are default  and no vlan.dat file is shown

Is there a way back?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: