cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO bugs CSCvs79768 and CSCvx21260 on

aditya01122
Level 1
Level 1

We have a couple of nexus 9K models which are getting the above bugs models : C9348GC-FXP and C93108TC-EX there are several devices of the above models in our environment and google does not give any clear picture nor I could find and community discussion. TAC recommended to upgrade both of these to 9.3(11) as this one has patch for both the bugs ( allegedly ) and we could not verify the claim. Do any one from our community has faced this issue and should I take word of tac for granted as they are not sharing the documentation which says the patch has fixed both the bugs?

1 Reply 1

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>...and we could not verify the claim. 
  If that is the official response from TAC , then the idea is that you implement that  , then you can leave the ticket open for a while on your request to be able to give (immediate) feedback  , if it does not work , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card