cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

declaration of conformity C3KX-PWR-1100WAC

craig southern
Level 1
Level 1

I was asked for a declaration of conformity for C3KX-PWR-1100WAC but cannot seem to find one, can anyone help with this ? 

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- You may need to contact your reseller or contact Cisco (TAC) ;or if this includes a part of a switch , then the compliance of the switch could be argued as sufficient because C3KX-PWR-1100WAC is included 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Checkout this app : https://cae-cnc-prd.cisco.com/pdtcnc/#/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Thank you for the useful link, I didn't find declaration of conformity unfortunately.

- You may need to contact your reseller or contact Cisco (TAC) ;or if this includes a part of a switch , then the compliance of the switch could be argued as sufficient because C3KX-PWR-1100WAC is included 

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card