cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC - NETCONF SSH to switch

scshockley03
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue with logging in to a 9300 switch after attempting to add the switch to the inventory within DNAC. Now when I try to SSH to the switch I receive an output that looks like an xml file with multiple lines similar to these:

<capability>urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:smiv2:MPLS-VPN-MIB?module=MPLS-VPN-MIB&amp;revision=2001-10-15</capability>
<capability>urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:smiv2:NHRP-MIB?module=NHRP-MIB&amp;revision=1999-08-26</capability>
<capability>urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:smiv2:NOTIFICATION-LOG-MIB?module=NOTIFICATION-LOG-MIB&amp;revision=2000-11-27</capability>
<capability>urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:yang:smiv2:OSPF-MIB?module=OSPF-MIB&amp;revision=2006-11-10</capability>

I am unable to execute commands as a result. How can I regain access to the exec mode to execute commands? Thank you in advance....

2 Replies 2

Hi

Try to discovery the switch again.

Hello...I appreciate your reply. I was actually able to identify the problem. I had to console in to the switch and negate the commands that DNAC added when I attempted to add the switch to the DNA inventory.

no netconf-yang

no netconf-yang ssh port 22

Once added ssh login worked as expected.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card