Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting RSSI from telnet interface

dvaldes011
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

How can I ask RSSI equipment using telnet interface? Can you show an example with screenshoots or sth ? Thanks

6 Replies 6

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Access point?  Router?  3G interface?

Can you at least give us a hint as to what kind of Cisco device this is, and what kind of interface you are interested in.

Sry uys, you are right.

I mounted this infraestructure (see image). So I need to get RSSI from AP3502, but using command snmpget, that is my question, the way to use snmpget, do you got an example please ?

Regards

Attachment: 

Sry uys, you are right.

I mounted this infraestructure (see image). So I need to get RSSI from AP3502, but using command snmpget, that is my question, the way to use snmpget, do you got an example please ?

Regards

Attachment: 

need more information as Philip requested,If I were to guess this is Cisco WLC environment

you can check RSSI in in WLC gui in monitor section and going in to each clients or by executing "show client detail clientmac" in cli

on autonomous APs you can check RSSI by executing

"show dot11 associations MAC"

There are many other ways aswell

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

Sry uys, you are right.

Regards

Attachment: 

dvaldes011
Level 1
Level 1

Sry uys, you are right.

Regards

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card