Level 1

Pleas help me

I need to configure the lab as follows
The vlan Id 10, 20, 30, 40 connect to each other
Internet connections as attached

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

If you want to enable communication between these network you could configure a routing protocol between these 3850 (if the have IP Base or IP Services license). Now if you want to provide Internet to each network independently you could create a default routing pointing to the each router from the switches and create NAT on the routers.

Are there many ways to configure the scenario, but could you provide more details, where the gateways are configured, the license of these switch (show version), do you need redundancy, etc.

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi,

If you want to enable communication between these network you could configure a routing protocol between these 3850 (if the have IP Base or IP Services license). Now if you want to provide Internet to each network independently you could create a default routing pointing to the each router from the switches and create NAT on the routers.

Are there many ways to configure the scenario, but could you provide more details, where the gateways are configured, the license of these switch (show version), do you need redundancy, etc.

:-)

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Thank Julio Moisa Support

If you have lab this on cisco packet tracer please send to me

Thank Very Much

Hi,

It think Cisco 3850 cannot be executed on packet tracer but I could share a config in order to be study by you.

Thank Julio Moisa Support

Can you share config in order to me

I want know how it work

if you have file  packet tracer send to me

Thank you very much.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card