cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

help with paket tracer routes

Al3xX995
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone. I am trying to set up default/static routes for a lab i made in packet tracer. I have two different lan's connected with two routers.I need to ping from the "voice toys server" to the wired end device, located in the second lan. I've tried to set static routes but the ping fails every time, not even leaving the server. Can someone help me?thanks in advance. I'll attach a jpg of the lab.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Al3xX995 ,

I enclose the exercise with the correction of one of the networks and with the static routes configured.

4.jpg

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Al3xX995 ,

The proposed networks, highlighted in the red boxes, overlap each other.
This means that the ping sent from one end does not go out, because the router finds the configured network in one of its own interfaces.

3.jpg

I suggest you see the possibility of changing one of these two networks to prevent them from overlapping.
Once the change is made, only the static routes will remain.

Regards

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Al3xX995 ,

I enclose the exercise with the correction of one of the networks and with the static routes configured.

4.jpg

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco