cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How migrate tunnel?

Jose Figueredo
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody knows any procedure to migrate tunnels between routers 7600?

I mean, in which things should I be careful?

mpls traffic-eng path-option...

dynamic attributes...

And everything related...

Thanks...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Jose,

May I know the reason to migrate the tunnel? is from a device to other? I see you are using traffic engineering. A golden key is that you need to verify communication between the source and destination (Tunnel-TE the destination addresses) address before to create or migrate a tunnel. 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Jose,

May I know the reason to migrate the tunnel? is from a device to other? I see you are using traffic engineering. A golden key is that you need to verify communication between the source and destination (Tunnel-TE the destination addresses) address before to create or migrate a tunnel. 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

It is for Load Balancing the traffic in a MPLS Core Network.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card